Lessons General Police
- Please note: If individuals who cannot come to a scheduled lesson, students might be given a 24 hours(1 day) ahead notice to change to another schedule . The rescheduled lesson must be booked at that time and must take place within 10 days. Otherwise, it will not be reimbursed for their absence and cannot carry forward a credit.
- If the teacher is unavailable for a scheduled lesson , a supply teacher will be made available. If a supply teacher is not available, you will receive a credit for the missed lesson.
- Students enrolled in the 10, 16 or 24 week plans are entitled to 1, 2 or 3 absence allowances (absence can carry forward a credit ).
- We are closed on Canada Day (July 1), Christmas (Dec 24, 25, 26), New Year's (Dec 31 & Jan 1) . (Credit can be carried forward to next week.)
- Homework assignments will be made available to parents and students for missed group lessons. Missed group lessons will not be refunded unless the school cancelled the class.
- Refunds are not issued for group & membership programs once the classes have begun. A 10% non-refundable administrative fee will be applied if withdraw the program before classes begin.
- In the event of inclement weather Lexing Music presents the following policy. If your school lessons or school buses are cancelled, students are welcome to call 416-8753648 no later than 1 PM that day to cancel their lesson and receive a credit; requests for credits after this time will not be allowed. On the weekends your teacher will use his/her discretion to decide whether or not the snow day policy will take effect and if free cancellations will be permitted.
- If you are late you may only receive the balance of your lesson. If you are more than 15 minutes late your lesson may not be taught.
- We know that changes in life and work can affect your plans sometimes. If you wish to cancel a class session before its completion, Simply submit your request by calling us or email to the firstname.lastname@example.org with a 2 week lesson notice. We usually make sure our teachers will be available for you for the whole session, so two weeks gives us time to accept new students in your spot. You will receive a refund for any lessons remaining after the 2-week period.